So I finished Fringe a few days ago, and now I don’t know what to do with myself. So guys… RECOMENDATIONS! I’d also love book recomendations. Other than slowly working my way through Good Omens, I haven’t read much in the last few months and it makes me sad. Also, I got a ton of Barnes & Noble of gift cards for the holidays. So whatcha got for me, tumblr?
1. First impression: “So THAT’S what she looks like! Hm… those two look awfully snuggly over there…” *SQUINT*
2. Truth is: I’m amazed how close we’ve gotten in the, what, month(?) we’ve been friends? You are amazing hon, and I couldn’t have made it through that past month without you. <3
3. How old do you look: …I don’t even know how old you are! But I’d say, early twenties.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Of course. It’s a good thing nobody could see my face under the Spidey mask, because I spent most of the shoot talking and laughing.
5. Have you ever made me mad: Nope!
6. Best feature: Your awesomenosity.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nope.
8. You’re my: (I know this probably isn’t how the question was intended, but I read it as “Which character are you to me?”) I don’t really associate you with a particular character yet, but if I had to pick?
9. Name in my phone: Yet another person who’s number I don’t have. Apparently I’m really bad at getting numbers.
10. Should you post this too? Sure? This is a dumb question.
socies replied to your post: socies replied to your post: Do you like pie? What…
AWWWWW YISSS When do you fly out of Atlanta that weekend?
Just booked it! I get in Thursday at 7:30 PM, and take off Sunday morning at 9:50!